Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Hott off the press

This is an article about the journalism who is supposed to be the people that study for that. “Are journalist born or made?” is the first line and it continue debating this paragraph until the end, explain by some experts like Simon Jenkins that the curiosity and some characteristics have to become naturally, that can not be teaches.

The technical skill is that of creating clear and succinct sentences, which any profession should inculcate. This can be taught and should be part of any core curriculum” continues explain Simon.

He also says that there are no talent involve in some techniques when is time to write an article, like writing to clear English from the bad habits, having a nice redaction and most of all, making paragraphs with a single idea.“Nouns and verbs are the workhorses of a sentence, never qualifiers. Delete every adjective and adverb from your story and reinsert only those that appear essential”.

Finally, is necessary some skills to study journalism but they are not instruments to fell better about the talent of style of every people who wrights. For studding this you have to have a curiosity, native cunning and motivation to communicate.



2 comments:

  1. Nice Post :D I'm going to Read the article ^^ well... Good bye and cheers :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope journalists can be made, 'cause I don't think I was actually born a journalist D:

    ReplyDelete