Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Eco friendly :)


I’ve always been a green friendly, because I believe the environment is an extension of us and our work ethics transpire in our workday’s final output. You have to always keep in mind these because to star caring about your planet is the first step to improve your behavior.

I’ve always been interested in improving environmental awareness, fair trade and aim for sustainable growth. These are very important items to take notice, because are the things that very soon are going to lead the path of nature and human being.

I learned a little of these in junior high, where they teach us to be aware of the important role of nature in our lives. I also take a class about sustainable development that helps me a lot to understand some things.

In my house we have a recycling system that works to separate the trash. This way we are helping a little bit to the environment, but I would like to do better actions to in the future. I’m working and studding different methods to doing in my house, I’ll hope my parents understand.

Also I´m a cyber member of Greenpeace and every month I give a little money to support these great organization. I joined a few years ago because I found necessary these type of organization which helps prevent the damages to the nature and animals.

In the future I like to know more about Greenpeace and hopefully work with them in their cause. That, for me, would be the greatest thing. I love nature and animals, so that for me would be an important motivation to take a job with this organization. 

No comments:

Post a Comment