Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Dreams

This time I'm going to talk about dreams. I think dreams are messages from our unconscious and that only a few people have the ability of understand them like predictions of the future. 


I’m very bad to remember my dreams so I usually just forget them. But so ever, the last dream I have was a very good one. I dreamed about my childhood, when I was with my grandma and we were making some cup cakes in my old house. It was a pretty good dream.

I truly believe that all my dreams, especially because I’m young, are possible to achieve. I want to be a very good journalist and hopefully make a little change in the society we live on.

If someday the dream of having lots of money came true I will help the city I came from, Rengo. I like to build more places to get together, the schools and I will build a nice library. 

No comments:

Post a Comment