Wednesday, December 14, 2011

TV and movies

I love watching TV and movies, it's like the funniest way to spend my free time. I’m into a lot of series at the moment like Dr. House, Grey’s Anatomy and my favorite: How I met your mother. 

I love to be able to relax and laugh with the TV programs and in the strange case someone will made a program about my life I would like it to be something fun, like Friends or that kind of program. 

I don’t like Chilean TV in general, just some random programs because I find it very little entertainment; I’m more into the American programs or just watching movies in the cable. 

About films I love old movies, like Casablanca and stuff. My mom watched very often when I was a little girl so I picked up her taste. I usually watch films at home, on cable. 

Finally, my favorite film of all times is Trainspotting. It’s a film based on a novel of a bunch of young Irish junkies that are very disappointed of their life. Ewan McGregor is on it and he does the principal character. I’ve seen it like a 100 times and I recommend it because is a very sharp movie, that shows the life style of people not so lucky.

3 comments:

  1. Hello, nice post :) I like dr house too and I want to see "how I meet your mother" but I dont Have time :C. Well take care and cheers. Bye :)

    ReplyDelete