Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Cuba: the greatest destination


Today I will like to talk about a beautiful country I'll love to visit: Cuba. It's been my dream for a little wild because I was capture for all their history, specially the type of society it's build there. 

The Cuban culture is very interesting to me, and one of the things I'm totally in love is their music. The sounds and lyrics make me remember a little of my childhood, because my dad was always playing Cuban songs. 

Also I find the Cuban type of politic extremely particular and the way of republican organization unusual. That's why, hopefully, in a future no so far I will love to be their studding political science. I'm trying to win an enter ship and I expected to be chosen to go in the next years.

The first I would like to do there is eat all the typical food I can find their and having trips for all the historical places. My parents have a few friends over their so I’m sure I will be taken care so that’s another positive reason to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment