My name is Nicole Cardoch and I’m studing journalist at Universidad de Chile. I was born and race in a little town called Rengo and I’m the oldest of my three brothers. When I was just a girl my friends used to be just boys because I like to play ruff games and I never like playing with girlish toys.
I think the two words that best describe me are being stubborn and playful. I’m very interested in politics, music and history in general, I’m very good at those three areas and I tried to always keep up with the latest news. I like people who are most of all very authentic and sincere, and never like people who hide their feelings or opinions.
And I have some pet peeves like everybody, of course. I hated when messy things in the house are, I’m very organized so I really hated places that look like a mess.
Someday I would like to be a very famous journalist and doing the thing I like the best: politics interviews. I would love that, because I been working up for that hole my life.
Well, that’s all for today, kisses!
Cheers to Rengo Girls <3
ReplyDelete